My Friend Carol


My friend Carol passed away on Monday. She taught me so many things in the less than two years that I knew her. Mostly though, she taught me how to be positive and optimistic. Carol knew how to make any situation better. She always saw the bright side and helped me to find the silver lining also. Nothing slowed Carol down, not even cancer. She was out golfing and going to lunch with friends throughout her radiation treatments.

She cared deeply for our students and each of their needs. Carol taught me how to really care for people. I still don't do it quite as well as she did.

Carol taught me that to be brave, all you have to do is trust in the Lord. She had a tremendous faith that never faltered. She trusted Heavenly Father and believed in Jesus Christ.

Thanks for all you've taught me Carol. I wish we could have taught together the five years we planned on, but Heavenly Father needed you more than I did. I know you're busy teaching again. I love you and I can't wait to see you again sometime so we can laugh about the crazy things we teachers go through.

you may link to her obituary here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan!