Ryan's first day of Preschool

Ryan had his first day of Preschool on Wednesday. I think he was excited, but I know that I was. And I was also a little anxious about how it would go. Overall, I think he enjoyed it. I was majorly bummed that I couldn't go drop him off and pick him up (and take more pictures) from school because I was working all day long, but I don't think Ryan cared much. He is enrolled with his two best buds Curen and Macee. They stuck real close together for the first day and brought home some cute first-day projects. He was thrilled to wear his Spiderman backpack and show us his tractor picture when we got home.


Comments

lundparty said…
He looks so cute! Ethan would be totally jealous of the Spider-man backpack.
Amber said…
Wow, your first born is off to school! I think I will be a little sad to see Lina go to school but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Go BYU!! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
Jessica said…
Aww, Ryry is getting so BIG! He is wearing the outfit I got for him for his 3rd Birthday! It looks cute! I'm Glad it went well.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan!