Preschool Parade

Ryan's preschool class did Halloween activities this Wednesday. They got to wear their costumes to class and they made a yummy Witches' Brew treat. They decorated pumpkins and enjoyed some other Halloween festivities. Ryan was very excited to wear his costume to class and I think he thought that was Halloween its self! At the end of class they all came out and paraded around the little circle to show off their costumes. Ryan was Pinocchio (I'll explain the ever-changing costume decision later), Curen was Spider Man, Maycee was a Care Bear, Corbin was a ninja, Aidan was a Pirate and Max didn't dress up. They are so cute going to preschool. It has been a lot of fun for me to take him while I've been off track. He hops out of the car and says, "see ya Mom"! I just love that little guy and he's ever-so adorable in this awesome Pinocchio costume made by my Aunt Linda. Ryan, Curen, Maycee




Curen as Spider Man

the three buds

a candid shot of the kids after preschool

Spider Man and Pinocchio


Miss Sandy leading her class on a parade for the parents


more parading around the block

I think this is my favorite shot. Ryan was running out of preschool to say hello to me, Tonya, and Alyssa. It was super cute!

Preschool class marching around showing off their costumes.

Comments

Jessica said…
Ryan's little Pinocchio costume is so cute! I love it!
joyous said…
Okay, Pinocchio is cute too. So fun. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival