Year in Review 2008

Well, this year will come to a close in less than 12 hours. So, I'm posting our "Best of 2008" for you. For those that read the blog frequently, you'll already have seen all but two of these pictures. For those that are new, or aren't as addicted to checking blogs as some, enjoy our year in pictures- it has been a fun one!


January 2008


Took Ryan sledding and he actually liked it this time!

Colin went to a Jazz game with the guys from work.


We took a wonderful trip to San Diego with Ryan. We went to the zoo and hung out with cousins. We also got to see the Stokers on our way through Las Vegas.

February 2008
I guess all we did this month was sit around and wait for baby to arrive. This was the single picture I found from this month!

March 2008
We welcomed our second son into the world. 8 pounds 10 ounces, 21 inches long. Full of joy and lots of fun.
Baby Evan was born!
Easter was in March this year. The first and last in many years to have Easter fall so early in the year.
April 2008
Daddy enjoying the new baby out in the sun. Tyring to get rid of the jaundice.
May 2008
In May we blessed Evan. Stuart and Bruce flew in from Maryland to assist in the blessing.
Mother's day barbecue at Jessica's house.
Grandpa Bruce playing with the boys.
June 2008
Went to Seven Peaks Water Park.
Yes, the baby came too.
Colin's first Father's day as a daddy of 2 boys.
July 2008
I took the boys to many-a splash park.
I also braved a trip to the Clegg Family Reunion in SanDiego, by myself. Well, my mom and dad were there and Justin helped me on the drive too.
Me and the boys at the beach camp.
August 2008
Ryan turned 3 years old!
Colin went to Pittsburgh for orientation at his new school, Carnegie Mellon, where he will get an MBA.
The Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University.
I started my sixth year of teaching.

Jess and I at the midnight release of Breaking Dawn

September 2008
Ryan enjoyed the nice fall weather and played outside on his trike as often as possible. Here he is with our old neighbor friend Jacob.

October 2008
The boys dressed up in their costumes on Halloween Day.

The boys went with me to pick out pumpkins at the local patch.
Ryan with his friends at the preschool Halloween parade.


Grandma Veva and Grandpa Ed came to visit at the beginning of the month for general conference.

I got together with my girlfriends and our 10 kids!
Marsha, Me and my Aunt Jean during their conference visit.

November 2008

All four of us at Rita's house on Thanksgiving Day.

Evan and Nana. They met for the first time in November of 2008.
Thanksgiving Feast at the Nelson residence in Spanish Fork, Utah.

December 2008

We stayed at home and celebrated Christmas the good ol' traditional way.

Me and the boys making candies.

Ryan ecstatic about what Santa brought him!

Evan learning to play with his new toys.
Well, that's it folks!
Happy New Year to you all. May your 2009 be Fantastic!

Comments

Jessica said…
Your boys grew so much this year! That is such a cute post, I loved it!
Abes and Stace said…
Look at you hottie out swimming and strutting your stuff with such a new baby. My baby is 2 and I'm still hiding out!
Happy New Year!
joyous said…
I love it!!! I think my favorite is your school picture....so cute. :)

Evan is getting really big too, he such a doll.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival