Their Latest

Boys were messing around in the laundry basket the other day and I got this nice shot.

Ryan has been up to lots of fun things lately. His latest thing is that he's learned how to dress himself. He prefers certain shirts and pants to others, I guess we all do. I've had to do some mid-week laundry of the Spider-Man shirt and pants as well as the new "scotty-dog" shirt Colin brought back from Pittsburgh.
My big Christmas gift this year was an illustrated family edition of the Book of Mormon, Old Testament, and New Testament. I started reading it to Ryan one night not knowing how he would like it. He loves it! I tell him all about the pictures and he even listens to the verses really well. He likes to know who the good guys and bad guys are and thinks its just like any other story.



Evan, on the other hand, has been a bit fussy lately. Maybe because he's getting some new teeth. He's still lots of fun though and usually pretty happy, especially when he's eating. This kid could eat all day long! Some days it feels like that's all he does. He is certainly getting more of a personality. Laughing at the funny things his brother does, and even throwing little baby tantrums.
He had his 9 month appointment the other day. He's about 90th for height, 75th for weight (21 pounds), and his head has grown and is now like 75th percentile as well.
Here I am trying to get a picture of his two little teeth. It looks like I'm choking him in the last picture but don't worry, I'm not. He did not want me touching his teeth.


kinda hard to see but here they are- two bottom teeth

Comments

Steph said…
The boys look so cute together in the laundry basket! I love how Evan is looking at Ryan like he thinks his big brother is just the best person ever. How great that they have each other- friends for life!

By the way, your welcome for the header! It looks really good!
joyous said…
I love that first picture of Evan smiling at his big brother...too cute. My girls like to pick their clothes too, but if it's in the dirty clothes, too bad they have to choose something else. ;)
Tonya said…
Hi Jenn
I read the log often, I love to see what the boys are up to at home. I love the picture of E in the laundry basket. He has the best smile. Today he laughed a belly laugh at the broom, I am not sure why he loved it so much but he thought it was ridiculous. It was so cute. Everytime I would sweep he would laugh. Love that kid, I can't believe that Ryan was just that size not too long ago.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival