Open House


Colin and I took the boys to the Draper Temple Open House on Saturday. It was very crowded and took a long time but it was a once-in-a-lifetime thing that I was excited to take Ryan to. He's watched that temple being built for several months now and often asks about it. He is sort of fascinated by temples, just wish he would have remembered it then. I didn't get any pictures of us there because the walkways into and out of the temple were covered and you obviously aren't allowed to take pictures inside. But, I got pictures of the boys inside the car! LAME. Oh well.

Comments

Becky J. said…
That's awesome you got to go and take Ryan too. You wish you could somehow force their minds to remember how beautiful it is inside and the Spirit that is there so they won't ever want anything but to be there again someday soon. Anyway, I'm jealous that you got to be there but glad it was such a good experience. I miss being so close to so many temples (and we're only an hour away now but it's just not the same). It's definitely a beautiful one!
Wendy B. said…
How did your boys do during the tour? I'm debating whether or not I should take mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival