Ryan's Photography

Although it isn't a toy, Ryan likes to play with my camera. Maybe this is the reason that it doesn't function the way that it should. Anyway, here are some of the shots he's taken recently. Apparently I am his favorite subject.


Looking for keys or something. Who knows.


Ryan set the self timer and took his own picture. You'll notice he's looking into the camera and smiling. If only he would do that for me.
"Say Cheese Mommy". He says that every time he's taking a picture.
Evan wasn't cooperating with the picture taking for Ryan. He knows E can't say "cheese" so he always tells him to say "dada".
I'm in my jammies with the hair pulled back, but he doesn't care, he just likes to take pictures. I guess I'm also always standing in the same spot in the kitchen, washing dishes and stuff.

Comments

Audra said…
Jacob likes to do the same, although Ryan's pictures turn out a lot better than Jacobs. With Jacob all I seem to get are little orange blobs that I am pretty sure are his fingers!!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival