Crazy, Crazy Kids

So my boys were playing around one day while we were off track. I noticed that when Evan laughed I could see his teeth. He has four teeth. I swear to you that 2 weeks ago a fifth poked through the surface. It has not returned since. Anyway, some cute pictures of Evan laughing.


Was trying to get a cute shot of Evan through the railing but didn't turn out as well as I'd like.
Both boys playing together.
Me & my Ry.
So Ryan was TOTALLY teasing me with this little noise maker. He thought it was so funny to put it in all of the shots I was trying to get of him. I was highly annoyed and the more bothered I got by it, the funnier he thought it was.

After a long winter, I am so happy to retire this Spiderman shirt. It was a really cute gift from Grandma. A three piece outfit of shirt, jeans, and a matching blue hoodie. They've made more than there share of appearances on the blog. He wore this shirt as often as I would let him. This day he wore it actually ended up to be one of the first warm spring days and he took it off as the temperature rose. I have to say that I was quite happy to put this thing in the used pile of clothes I stored away for the winter. We got some really cute summer clothes for the boys that I'm pretty excited about too!

Ryan is totally laughing at me in this picture.

Comments

Massey Family said…
Your boys are soooo cute!!! I found your blog from your facebook!! ha ha ha!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival