Ryan's last day of Preschool

Ryan has had a really awesome Preschool experience this year. He has loved going, learning new letters, numbers, nursery rhymes, and songs! He loves his friends and he loves his teacher, Miss Sandy. I was really quite bummed that I was going to miss his last day of Preschool celebration that Miss Sandy was allowing the parents to attend. But, I did, and I cried about it too. However, I did put my camera in Ryan's backpack though and asked her to take some pictures for me. She did, and for that I was really grateful. At least I have some photos of the day to remember by. Miss Sandy sent home some really wonderful things to remember his first year by and I'll be putting those in his scrapbook as soon as I can!
Thank you, Miss Sandy for a wonderful school year. He quite enjoyed it!



I'm not sure what Ryan is doing in this picture, possibly choosing a story or rhyme to read.
Ryan with his classmates. In order from left to right: Ryan, Max, Maycee, Aiden, and Curen. Not sure where Korbin is.

Ryan with his best buds Curen and Maycee.



Comments

Massey Family said…
I'm soooo sorry that you had to miss it. You should of told me I would of gone and recorded it for you. Next time call me!!! xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival