bliss


I like to think I'm really organized. Sometimes, however, in this hectic life that I lead, things aren't quite as organized as I'd like them to be. Take Evan's bottles for example. I've bought a few new bottles since he was born and have upgraded them all to the 8 ounce size now that he can down one pretty quickly. We've lost a few tops, exchanged a nipple or two, and bought a few more replacements. I knew that I had 6 bottles with all matching lids and nipples.

However, I never could quite seem to have them all at the same time. It sort of bothered me to be always missing something. Sometimes I'll have all of the lids and not enough bottles. Other times I'd have all of the bottles and be missing a few lids somewhere. Where do those things disappear to?

Sunday night a miracle happened. I found all of the bottles, lids, and nipples. They all match and they're all inside my cupboard. And, what do you know, there are actually seven! I was so excited I took a picture. Honestly though, the first word that popped into my head was bliss. I found them all! And they're all in one place, and they all match. So excited.

What has happened to my life that I get excited over something like this?

I think you can officially diagnose me with obsessive compulsive disorder though.

Comments

Tonya said…
Jen I hate to add chaos to your bliss but how did that happen when I had one gree lid at my house over the weekend. Figure that out. LOL Tonya
Jessica said…
Ha, ha! That's too funny Tonya. There must be a lost bottle out there somewhere. I hope it has it's nipple.
Christie said…
Isn't it funny that when you become a mom, the things that make us the most happy are the tiniest things....
Maybe that's what we are suppose to learn??

I have an entire drawer dedicated to sippy cups and it is anything but organized, it drives my ocd driven husband over the edge, however it doesn't bother me a bit, lol

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival