peace and quiet





Our evenings are pretty busy. I get home from work, straighten up the house, let the boys play a little. Fix dinner, clean up dinner. Do baths, stories and bedtime. With Colin gone pretty late most nights, I usually get a few minutes of peace and quiet before Colin gets home. The sad thing is that if Colin comes home after they're asleep he doesn't get to see them much. The boys are so cute when they sleep. We check on them before we go to bed and it is such a peaceful sight. I was hoping to get a picture of Evan in his stink-bug pose that he falls asleep in most nights but he'd fallen into a deeper sleep when I went in with my camera. I got the picture anyway. How cute is Evans reddish hair? And Ry with his penguin!

Comments

Massey Family said…
Oh the pictures of the boys are soooo yummy!!! I love those boys! Benj just said, Ryan can put anyone in a good mood!!!
Christie said…
Your boys do have THE best hair.
so cute!
joyous said…
So sweet! I love sleeping angels. But I'm always so afraid of waking up my kids, so I don't go in as often as I would like. I think I will tonight!
grandmadonna said…
Oh the precious babies. They look so sweet when they sleep
Regan said…
I have to agree seeing your kids asleep is one of the most peaceful things. I can't believe how much Evan looks like Colin!
Unknown said…
The only bad thing about darling sleeping kids is that I'm always tempted to wake them up to snuggle them and tell them how much I love them!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan!