Suggestions?


Well, I'm still basically computer-less but dealing with the sitch. Colin is being nice enough to lend me his laptop when he doesn't have to take it to school. I know it's driving him crazy, but I'm very appreciative.


So, I'm thinking of getting a new digital camera. I'm hoping to get an SLR if I can figure out a way to afford it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Have not really researched this at all...

Do you have one?

Do you want one?

Which one do you have?

What do you like about it?

What do you not like about the model that you have?

What advice would you give to someone purchasing a new camera?


Sorry for all of the questions but if anyone has any advice or suggestions in making this purchase, it would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks y'all!

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm clueless but Jill did a ton of research before buying hers and Christine is a wonder with a camera and just bought a new one.
Missy said…
Jen,
I have a Canon EOS Rebel XT, it's a few years old and I know there is a newer model now but I LOVE my camera! My Dad is a big photo buff and reads reviews of cameras and quality etc and he is a Nicon fan. but personally I don't think you could go wrong with either brand. If you do get one, there is a book that my dad gave me it's a really great digital photo book that explains things about your camera and how to take neat shots and he explains things simply, I'll have to find it and tell you the title if your interested. Good luck, and it is TOTALLY worth the money!
joyous said…
Such a bummer about the camera, but I think the SLR is the way to go. I know nothing about it, but I'm just waiting for my camera to break so I can get a new one. I probably shouldn't wish too hard. ;)
CollyWolly said…
Well thanks for the advice ladies. Looking forward to making a purchase very soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!