Walks-With-One-Shoe

Evan is in to the strangest little phase. He prefers ONE shoe on. He likes having his shoes on, I think because he knows that means we're going somewhere. However, I'll put both shoes on him and before you know it, he's got one shoe off. I took some pictures to prove it to you. Each one was taken on a different day and I think a different pair of shoes even. What a funny little guy. He's 18 months old today!
This is Evan right before nap-time (can you see it on his face?) wearing his Thomas the train tennis shoes.

This is Evan wearing his cute little Converse on our way to the Hobble Creek campground.
Notice he's holding the other shoe in his hand.

This is Evan wearing his Nerf sandals. I think these might be his favorite shoes but it's hard to say. He does love them all. Aren't his chubby little legs so cute?

This is Evan on Sunday. Pretty sure this was right before church because of course he won't keep them on long enough for us to get out the door!
I just realized this, but he's wearing the right shoe in each picture.
What funny little quarks do your children have?

Comments

joyous said…
That's pretty funny!!! I love that you documented all the different shoes too. :)
Jessica said…
have you made sure his feet are both the same size? Maybe one falls off, or maybe it hurts him? Maybe he just feels more comfortable with one shoe on :) it's quite funny!
Christie said…
My kids may be some of the quirkiest kids out there, but that is funny. Savanah & I actually prefer no shoes, maybe Evan is trying to be compliant but would rather not so he is living the best of both worlds, lol

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!