Paris Hotel, Las Vegas

This weekend Colin and I had the wonderful opportunity- took the wonderful opportunity- gave ourselves the wonderful opportunity, of escaping to Las Vegas for a few days. We had an amazing time and pretty much enjoyed every second of it! We stayed at the Paris Hotel.


















The inside of the hotel. It has cobble-stone walkways, a ceiling painted like a cloudy-blue sky, and signage written in French. It's all very cute.

This is the valet entrance to the hotel.

This was the view from our room during the day.

This is the view from our room at night. My camera was totally out of batteries and I forgot to take a picture once it was charged-up, so this is the best I got.

Comments

Massey Family said…
I'm so glad you had a good time!!
Anonymous said…
looks cool. Tell colin to man up and get a bigger cut of meat.

stu
Unknown said…
Looks and sounds like a fun get-away!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival