Halloween at Work

This is my class on Halloween.
This is my class with me- on Halloween.
Two bugs, a rocker, and a blind referee
The view down the hallway
This is my class lined up to see the parade. They are so happy to be out of class!
Another view of my class- Dead bride "in character" in every photo
Mrs. McDonald and her class all lined up for the parade- she is so funny and has brought a whole new element of fun to school/ work
And here we have Dorothy. The living and the dead.
The sixth graders.
These two fifth graders dressed up like Slash and Axel Rose from Guns n' Roses. The kids all thought Slash was Michael Jackson. He was getting pretty annoyed about it. However, when we walked into the gym and all the parents went nuts, he was really stoked.
My little Rock Stars. (and a grumpy Prom Queen)
So the theme this year was the circus. The principal dressed up like a ring leader and the assistant principal dressed up like a strong man.
These are the secretaries and one grand baby.
Mr. Emett, Mrs. Wilbur and one of her grand babies. Cutest little frog ever.
This sixth grader is so funny. He saw a "subordinate" and started yelling orders at him. I just had to take his picture.
A third grader dressed up like a Christmas gift.
Mrs. Broderick
Fourth graders
Mrs. Stuart She had this hilarious costume on but I couldn't quite get a picture of the whole thing.
funniest shark costume ever
I love it when people dress up like objects. This mom dressed up like Pepper.
Second graders
Second grade teachers
cute kids and a little boy dressed up like Mario- there were a whole bunch of those and Luigi's.
I thought it was really cool how much makeup this first grader was wearing.
A little ninja turtle
The Christmas Halloween costumes are kinda funny- a cute little Christmas tree
A totally homemade costume. So cute and really creative.
And one of my absolute favorites; a Geiko caveman

Comments

Unknown said…
The dead Dorothy was a new one to me! I totally loved the shark - so funny! The Christmas tree was original. I love the Oscar the Grouch - fantastic.

What fun pictures!
joyous said…
Dang!!! Your school really got into it. :) They aren't allowed to wear costumes at Lizzie's school, but her teacher "didn't know" and told the kids and parents they could. We're kindergarten parents, what do we know? He got busted during morning kinder, but what were they going to do??!!?! He's more of a "better to beg forgiveness than ask permission" kinda guy. I thought it was fun.

I still can't get over all the awesome costumes!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!