I bought Ryan a stuffed bear, a Skippy John Jones book and audio CD.



and a card too.
He loved them and was excited to read his book right away.


I bought Evan the same stuff. I've learned that there are many fights avoided if I get them the exact same thing.


I got slightly different colored bears and a different book the series for each boy.










The boys got their daddy a video game and some chocolates.

I got Colin some new dress shirts for work and a couple of ties to match. I didn't take a picture but they're really pretty spring colors and he'll look nice in them.

Colin got me some flowers, chocolates and a card too.
He also got me a new DVR and a blurb book that I got a little earlier.

The flowers are so beautiful and smell so nicely. I find myself just walking by them to smell them. I also love to watch how they change, I think roses get more beautiful each day as they open up.

My dad also surprised me on Saturday morning with some flowers. I was in the shower and hadn't started cleaning my house yet but it was a nice surprise anyway. The kiddos were excited to see their grandparents too.

All of our cards.
Happy St. Valentine's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival