Just a little more about Evan


Did you know he'll be two in a month?

Oh my!

Evan is pretty much hit the terrible two phase head-on. He was basically a brat all weekend.


But, we still love him. Why? Well, can you just look at that face and tell me he isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen in your whole life!


I love this little guy.


Evan has been doing some of the funniest things lately. I devoted a whole post to it earlier and I apologize that there weren't any pictures, but this is my third post for today, so these pictures will just have to tide you over.


One more funny thing that Evan's been up to is whenever he asks for more recently, he only says it in Spanish: mas. I do not know where he learned how to say this, Grandpa thinks it is from TV. As my own little two year old couch potato, this kid watches more TV and movies than I'd ever care to in a given day, Grandpa's probably right.


Well, we're as busy as ever and the next few weeks, or possibly months even are going to be absolutely insane. I haven't even taken 50 pictures this month! I cannot believe how busy we've been. Having fun and trying to enjoy life at the same time nonetheless.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival