New Beds

These pictures are in the exact opposite order I wanted them in. But too late, I'm not going to change it now!

I bought myself some new bedding this weekend. I've always had white or blue. I'm branching out here with the teal and cream. We are liking it so far!
What do you think?

Evan got a new bed too! We got him the same one as Ryan. I posted earlier that he was transitioning to the toddler bed. I really had just taken the front side off of his crib. Now that we've purchased our second Cars bed, he's been a little easier at bedtime, and he even took two weekend naps in it! Amazing.


I decided to rearrange the boys room when we took out the crib. I put the beds together thinking that maybe it would help Evan at bedtime since he'd be closer to his big brother. I was right and it has worked pretty well.

Comments

The McNews said…
How exciting! I need to be better about blogging. I love reading all of yalls. You are way busier than me too! I Love the bedding! That is so pretty. I haven't bought any but I bought some really fun colors of yarn and am making us a blanket for ours. My boys are flipping out right now over "Tommy" Thomas in the back...Kei calls him that for some reason.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!