Saturday Thankful

I'm thankful for the gospel.  I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints which means I'm a Mormon.  I think everyone who reads this blog knows that.  However, I thought I'd take a minute to share with you what that means to me personally.

I'm grateful for the knowledge that Jesus lives and that he atoned for my sins and yours.  I'm grateful that I know that I'll live with him together with my family again some day. 

I'm grateful for local and general leaders who receive revelation from God relevant to our time and my life specifically. 

I love to read the scriptures although I should do it much more frequently. 

The temple has been an amazing blessing in my life and I'm grateful for the times I'm able to attend, for myself, for my ancestors, and for others. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Evan's 10th Birthday!

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival