Thursday Thankful

Today I am thankful for boys. I love my boys. I've said it before that I wasn't ever in my life expecting to have a boy, let alone two of them. However, I've learned that they are a lot of fun. I did a lot of yard work this week before I got totally zapped on energy about Wednesday afternoon. The boys were not only ready, but pretty willing to help me make a mess, I mean, clean up a mess that was our yard. I'm not very good at keeping a yard and I'll be the first to admit that, sorry neighbors. I wanted to get the leaves cleaned up because I've heard that it's not great to just leave them there all winter long. I borrowed a leaf blower and the boys and I had a great time trying to manage the situation; especially Evan. He would grab a pile of them and throw them into the garbage can for me. Ryan preferred to use the rake. My yard doesn't look good, but I think it looks better. If I get some more energy soon, I'll go finish.
My boys are sometimes dramatic but they are always high energy. They sure make me feel young. I love that about them. Ryan is so tender hearted. He really cares about people and is so social. We found out at Parent Teacher Conferences that he is a little too social. He's a great big brother to Evan who just adores Ryan. Evan is such a terrific two year old. He can be a terrible two year old sometimes also, but I guess it all evens out. Evan loves to cuddle and be held. He's getting bigger every day though and I'm not too sure how I feel about that.
They both love to learn and being at home with them full time now is a big job but a lot of fun. I'm totally enjoying it. Sometimes I feel a bit out-numbered but in all honesty, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!