Tuesday's Thankful

Today, I am thankful for awesome new friends.  I've taken a long time to make friends in this new neighborhood.  With time however, I feel that I've made some pretty good friends and I'm so glad that I've gotten to know some pretty awesome women.  They have such interesting perspectives on life and they each come with different experiences which make them wonderful people.  I love to talk, and to laugh, and to have great friends.  I love all of my old friends too and I'm grateful to social networking and blogging for keeping us all in contact. 
Thanks for reading! 
Love you all.
Jen

Comments

suzanne said…
Those pictures of your cute boys look amazing! Wow!

I'm so glad I know you! You are amazing!
CollyWolly said…
Thanks, lmk if you need the photog info, she's awesome! Our outing today inspired this "thankful" post. YOU are amazing and I'm so glad I know you.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!