Kindergarten Graduation

 Ryan finished Kindergarten on Tuesday, June 7, 2011.  He and his classmates performed a program at their school on the last day; complete with speaking parts and musical numbers.  They all did a wonderful job, it was a really cute program.  I really cannot believe that this year is over.  It made me tear up a few times.  We are so proud of him and all of his accomplishments and growth throughout the year.  Mrs. Graham couldn't be a better teacher!  We love her and will really miss her too.


 Ryan had two speaking parts.  "G is for the good times we had throughout the year". and "Q is for quilt, we made one for our class."

 Easton doing his part


 Easton and Ryan enjoying some refreshments after their program.  Their visors say 2023.  That's the year they'll graduate from High School!
 Ryan's last visit to his classroom.
Mrs. Graham and Ryan



At the end of the program they gave out two Founder's Day awards.  Usually those are given out the next day at the School-wide Awards Assembly.  However, this year they did it at the Kindergarten program.  The reason is, I was given the Volunteer of the Year award and Mrs. Broderick (a Kindergarten teacher) was given the Teacher of the Year award.  This award is given to three people each year; one teacher, one volunteer, and one aide.  This year I ran the Accelerated Reader program for the school- it's a reading comprehension and incentive program.  They read the nominations that were sent in for me and I couldn't believe what nice things were said.  I felt really undeserving but it was very nice.  They gave me this clock.

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats on your award! I love the visors!
joyous said…
Wow! Congratulations! You sure do know how to stay busy. ;) That is a really nice honor.

And I really like the visors too, much cuter than a graduation cap they sometimes do!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!