Gorgeous Autumn


Autumn here in Utah is absolutely gorgeous.  I love it!  This year it was particularly beautiful.  It was warm for several weeks.  Sometimes fall only lasts a week or two.  I took these two pictures one week apart.  I really wish I had taken two more pictures, the following two weeks.  believe it or not, there is not a single leaf left on this tree today.  In fact, all the leaves fell off last week.  It was crazy.  I love this tree when it's in bloom, and when it changes, it's just amazing!  I took quite a few pictures of it last year, and this year, I had to take even more, I took a whole bunch with the boys (which I've already posted).  Anyway, here are even more!  







All of these came from the same tree!  A rainbow of colors all in one tree!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival