Photo a Day April

This is my goal for the year.  I only made one resolution: take a photograph every day for the entire year of 2012.  I've decided to use the list as produced by the blogger FAT MUM SLIM each month.  She posts on her blog, on twitter, and on instagram.  I am posting on twitter, instagram, on this blog, and linking to my 356 project from my diabetes blog.  

1. your reflection
2. color
3. mail 
 4. someone(two) who make you happy 
 5. tiny
 6. lunch.  wish I were kidding!  
 7. shadow
 8. inside your wallet : tax return baby!  yeah.  
 9. younger you: nearly 10 years ago!  
 10. cold (a treat for me, and one for them!)
 11. where you ate breakfast (every day!)
 12. stairs
13. something I found: at the grocery store
 14. how you feel today
 15. sunset
16. flower

 17. something you don't like: high blood sugars! 
 18. hair: this kid has the cutest curls and he gets compliments daily, yet he totally hates it!  
 19. orange
 20. something you drew
21. bottle.  this stuff keeps me alive!  
22. the last thing you bought.  actually, hubs bought them for the kids
 23. vegetable(s) love the bountiful basket! 
 24. something I'm grateful for: my kids, of course! 
 25. looking down 
 26. black & white
 27. somewhere you went: on a walk through the country
 28. 1pm
 29. circle

30. something that makes you sad: the podiatrist shooting this contraption into my foot



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival