BYU vs. Weber State

Thanks to Cole, we scored some free tickets to the BYU vs. Weber State game at LaVell Edwards Stadium.  Of course we went!  I was glad that the boys got to experience a college football game.  I think they had a lot of fun and I know they were completely spoiled.  It was the same day as my triathlon so I was totally exhausted by the end.  I walked up and down the ramp like 3 or 4 times.  The boys each got a snow cone and a super fan wig.  They each had to go to the bathroom a few times as well.  BYU won this game so that was fun too! 




The Boys had fun picking out all of the BYU flags and stickers on the cars as we made the journey down to Provo. 

BYU FANS! 

Me & my Colly


Half time

Colin takes the boys to the bathroom and comes back with these.
Are you kidding me?  Well, I guess they are pretty cute! 


that Face! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival