December Photo-a-day

My photo-a-day project is complete!  366 pictures, one for each day of 2012!  I'm really glad I did the project.  It was a lot of fun.  I was glad to find the Fat Mum Slim website to follow along with her prompts.  I don't think I would have been as creative with the project without someone giving me prompts.  I didn't follow her prompts in January or November, however.  I don't think I'm going to do the project this year.  I will, however, try to use my Nikon more.  I noticed that my photos on my phone, while sometimes quite amazing, have definitely dropped in quality.  I think I'd like to keep my big camera in my car or with me more so that I can photograph more casual, candid photos with it.
This was the only New Year's Resolution I made this year, so I'm glad I was able to stick with it and complete it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!