Urban Tropics

Jungle City, Tropical Urban, Skycrapers meet Rainforest.  

Someone asked me this week to try to capture the mix of the big city with the landscape of the tropics.  So, I've been trying to use my cellphone camera to do just that.  Maybe I should get out my DSLR again and see if that thing takes better pictures.  It certainly does, but it also most certainly weighs a LOT more.  So... anyway, here they are.  





It is very green here.  It's definitely the type of environment where anything and everything easily grows.  But it's also definitely a huge city. Tall buildings all around us, people everywhere, lots and lots of taxis, and buses, and jaywalkers.  It's a unique mix of these two worlds that you don't often see collide.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival