Easter



I suppose I was a bit of a bah humbug this Easter.  My kids didn't dye eggs or do any Easter crafts or attend any egg hunts.  But, the Easter Bunny did pay them a visit and left some pretty neat stuff.  They were also left some plastic eggs filled with candy.  I didn't take any photos of that because I was up way too late the night before and was pretty much under the weather that morning.  Being in charge of all the little kids in the congregation makes you realize how off they can get when they fill their veins with sugar the morning before church.  Yikes!  I needed a nap afterward.
But, our service was beautiful and I truly felt the spirit witness to me the truthfulness of our Gospel and of His divine plan. I am grateful to my Savior for laying down his life for me.  I am grateful for the knowledge that he rose again on the third day and that I too can be resurrected someday through his redeeming power.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival