Jurong Bird Park: Ryan's class field trip

It's crazy to think that this will be Ryan's ONLY class field trip this year.  I guess that's what you get when you start school in January.  Anyway, I was quite excited to attend this field trip with Ryan and his classmates.  First of all, because he hasn't been on any school field trips yet this year, and secondly, because I hadn't been to the Bird Park yet.  I love birds.  When I was a teenager we had a green parrot named Baby.   She would eat lasagna and ice cream- from a fork or spoon!  We took her to California with us one time.   I loved that thing more than I realized.  That dang bird died a couple of days before (or was it after?) Christmas one year and I'll never forget my dad and I crying outside of the pet hospital.  But, I digress.  

The Jurong Bird Park is pretty awesome.  If you get a chance to go, do it!  It's basically as good as the Singapore Zoo only it's ALL birds.  We had a really great time even though it rained on us for about an hour.  Actually, I think that helped it to not be quite as hot as usual so that was nice.  















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival