Fall Break Fun!

I've already blogged about our trip to Bintan and Little India.  Here are a few other things we did over the 11 day hiatus from school.  

Science Center with friends! 



Human Body exhibit- this is the boys in the cardiovascular system.  


Brain! 

Wind tunnel

Visiting the Merlion




Date night in Little India



Deepavali treats from our neighbors! 

The neighbors going out for their big holiday celebrations. 

These two are CRAZY!  They were pretty good for me during fall break.  I tried to do my best to keep the three of us busy so we weren't driving each other insane.  These two can sometimes get a little crazy to haul around with me all day in the city.  It's a good thing they're so cute because there was lots of arguing every day and that makes me glad that school is back in session today!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!