Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends and family.  
I am grateful for many things.  
Family is probably first on the list for me.  I'm so grateful for our little family.  Colin and I love being parents to our crazy boys and he's a great husband.  I am grateful for my extended family near and most of them far.  I miss them and I love them all. 
Friends are so important in my life.  I'm grateful for all that I have both near and far!
I'm grateful for this beautiful world that we live in and for the opportunity I have had to explore parts of it.  I wish I could spend more time traveling because I do enjoy seeing new places. 
I am grateful for my health even though it's a fight every day against this body of mine. 
I'm grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I'm thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  Being a member of this church IS who I am and I am thankful for that. 

On the Sunday before Thanksgiving we had a lovely Thanksgiving meal with great friends.  The food was incredible and the company was so enjoyable.  I had a great time visiting and I was grateful for the chance to have a nice conversation with adults.  

 On Thanksgiving day we took the boys to the water park at Sentosa, Adventure Cove.  We had a lovely afternoon playing at the park with the boys.  We all came home sunburned.  We stopped in Little India on the way home and went shopping for some Christmas gifts and ate at my favorite restaurant, Muthu's Curry.


Funny little side note.  The lifeguard was so mad that I was behind him taking this photo.  I'm all for safety rules and procedures, but they gotta make sense.  Telling me to back up when the kids had to walk 50 meters to the end of the slide just doesn't make any sense!  ah, Singapore!  

Comments

Jessica said…
Great post! Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!