County Fair

I've spent a lot of time at the school lately, and so my posts have mostly been about school. Do not fear.  I have some travel planned for next month!  I don't think I've ever been able to say that I'll be in three, no wait, four countries in a month... this crazy expat life!

Anyway, This weekend we had County Fair at SAS.  This fair is to raise money for different organizations by selling craft projects that the classes make.  Then there's the regular fair stuff like rides, games, and fried food!  It was a great time this year, and very hot!  I'm definitely going to miss this kind of thing.

Evan's class made the green-framed artwork "Peace on Earth"


Each child painted their own animal.  

Ryan's class decorated this elephant with logos from SAS.  


Ryan on the bungee basketball

Evan riding the mechanical bull

Ryan in the obstacle course

Evan in the obstacle course


Ryan climbing the rock wall

Evan on the rock wall


Ryan up a little higher. 

My boys at the county fair! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!