Mother's Day 2016

Mother's Day was awesome this year, just like every year!  I love being spoiled by my boys and husband on Mother's Day.  They always do such a nice job.  The older I get, the more I realize how amazing my mom is (I know, right?) She raised me so well and I'm so grateful to her for that.  This photo of my mom snorkeling in Thailand is my absolute favorite!  She has such a cute smile I was so happy that she could come see Asia with us.  The EQ gave us a nice little bag of goodies and my kids (and husband) have learned not to ask me to share!  ha ha ha.  Colin got me some awesome flowers and a new pan!  Ah, motherhood.  Evan gave me the cutest little book he made at school and they've all been teasing me relentlessly about sleeping in.  The boys made my bed!  In the evening I invited my mom and the whole fam dam over for desserts.  It was perfect!  













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival