Blossom Valley Fun

We had a nice time visiting with Grandma and Grandpa at their house in Blossom Valley before heading out to the beach.  We played a lot with cousin Brady and met up twice at the house on Limon for swim parties.  It's so nice to have lots of cousins to play with!  




















We found a Geocache at Lake Jennings





I wish I had been quicker with my camera on this one!  The boys both grabbed grandma's arm and were helping her to the car! So cute. 


I took the boys to one of my favorite places: Yogurt Mill.  It had been ages since I'd been there.  It was really crowded and just as small and cute as I remember it.  I seem to remember the yogurt was much cheaper when I was  a kid though... 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival