To San Diego via Phoenix

 We left Albuquerque and headed for San Diego.  We decided (i decided) to break up the drive by stopping in Phoenix for the night.  Evan had gotten sick our first night and first full day in New Mexico.  The drive from ABQ to PHX was uneventful but then Evan got sick again that night and our drive from PHX to SAN was pretty rough for the little guy.  I drove as fast as possible while making sure I could quickly pull over for Evan.  Poor guy!  Phoenix was HOT!!! I was so glad we weren't staying there longer than the night.  We busted out of there as early as we could in the morning and headed for Grandma's house!  

From New Mexico to Arizona


Arizona State Line!  



 Rest stop entertainment.  LOL!

That's 116F on my dash.  That was the actual temperature.  Not just like my car sitting in the parking lot in direct sunlight.  Like, actually that HOT!  When the wind blew it felt like a hair dryer.
Also, 1167 miles driven to this point.  I did a total of 1500 in 5 days! 

From Arizona to California. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!