Halloween 2016!

With Halloween on a Monday this year, my kids celebrated for about a week!  Ryan attended two parties, we had a neighborhood carnival, Red Ribbon Week, Pumpkin Carving with family, and then... the actual Halloween Day!  Whew!  


Evan dressed as a character from Five Nights at Freddy's (a video game) called Balloon Boy.  
Ryan dressed as Ash Ketchum, the Pokemon trainer from the Pokemon series (cartoon, cards, games, books, etc.) 


I threw on a witch hat and boa and some red lipstick and everyone thought I was dressed  up!  ;)



I watched Evan parade around his school, and then later came back to help with his class party!


The boys trick-or-treated with a group of friends this year but I had to go check out what our neighbors had done with their Pirate's Cove. 









Colin and I handed out candy.  We gave out a lot this year, probably more than we ever have in this neighborhood, or ever!  It was a lot of fun to see all the kids in their costumes. 


And my boys came home with TONS of candy! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!