Ghost Falls Hike




Ryan did a short hike with his scout troop one Wednesday night and he really wanted to do it again so that he could show us some birds and a new trail.  It took me a while to follow my 11-year old's directions, but we eventually found the hike.  It was a great morning for a hike and it didn't get TOO hot on us before we were out of there for the day.  
This hike is really a mountain bike trail.  So, if you're in to that kind of thing, I'd say take a bike!  It was an okay hike but I was just glad for the activity and one on two time with my boys.  
I've just recently (thanks to Colin) discovered the All Trails app and I would recommend it to any hikers out there. Hiking is one thing that we have really gotten into as a family.  We all own a pair of hiking boots and a camel back now and really, that's about all the equipment you need, so it makes it an affordable pass time and we're enjoying exploring our surroundings.  




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival