Yellowstone Day 2

Summer Road Trip, 2017

Yellowstone Day 2

On our second full day at Yellowstone we did the upper loop.  We saw some mud pots which everyone thought were awesome, lots of wildlife including Female Elk, baby Elk, a Grizzly Bear with a cub, and of course lots of Buffalo.  We drove from the Canyon area all the way up to Mammoth Hot Springs.  I don't know if I had ever seen the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone but I feel like maybe I haven't because it completely took my breath away.  Our second day took a really long time to drive the loop.  I think part of the reason was that it was really crowded because of the time of year and also due to some road construction.  Nevertheless, we had an awesome time and enjoyed all we saw.  


















Grand Canyon of Yellowstone


















Female and Baby Elk








Buffalo



Mammoth Hot Springs



Mammoth Hot Springs

Grizzly and Cub

Bull Elk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Evan's 10th Birthday!