August, 2017

Here's the rest of what happened in August.  


Still totally obsessed with all of my yard flowers. 


This year my cosmos didn't grow very well.  I think I'll have to re-seed them for next year! 


I planted Dhalias because I love them and unfortunately I only got a couple of blooms.  



We hosted McGruff the Crime Dog and the Sandy City police at the pocket park for National Night Out Against Crime.  


One up-side to having Emry and Jax this summer was that I got to try my hand at girl-hair do's.  This was a fishtail braid I did on Emry one morning. 


Jax just being silly in dress-up clothes. 


Colin's work barbecue at Sugar House Park.   


Playing at the park with the Flores' kids. 


New shades for my Birthday! 



And a last summer bucket-list item: shaved ice!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival