Happy New Year!

I always look forward to a New Year. I love the fresh start it gives us and the chance we have to make a change to improve our lives. I usually make a few resolutions each year because I believe in becoming the best that I can. In fact, I usually read more self-help-type books than any others.

So, I've decided to set a few more goals this year; and here they are.

1. Read the Book of Mormon each day
2. Bring my A1c down to 6.0 or lower
3. Find a half-time teaching job
4. Read to Ryan each day
5. Go to the gym more
6. Attend the temple more often

So, I guess these sound a little lame, but anyway, here they are.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your goals are not lame....they're very similar to mine, but way more ambitious. My A1C goal is below 7 this month and then below 6 at my next check up. (My last one was 8.3!!) But I also included things like testing 4 times a day and reporting to Jim....cheesy stuff like that. I think the temple was on my list too. Anyway, you have a great list...good luck!!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Evan's 10th Birthday!

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival