Once upon a walk

I went walking with my mom and Ryan. Along the trail we see a herd of small animals ahead. I thought that they were sheep at first... but at closer look... you can see that it was
Goats. 200 of them.
And my mom just happened to know the man who owns them. He gets paid to take these goats all over and eat weeds. It's fire control I guess. Anyway. I thought that it was quite interesting and kind of neat. The only bad thing was that the rest of the walk was littered with goat poop.


Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL!!! That is so random. Especially since your mom knew to whom they belong. I bet tennis shoes were fun to clean that night. ;P
CollyWolly said…
Well, you saw first-hand how rural of a place my mom lives in, with the animals and all.... I guess it wasn't really that random. But, it was hilarious and kind of interesting- made for a unique walk.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!