Ryan's Portrait Session

I finally took Ryan in to get portraits this year- a little later than his Birthday, but it worked out okay with Halloween. Anyway, I was really pleased with the pictures and he did very well during the picture taking. The photographer wanted to put me in some of the shots- this was not my request- but a few of them are cute. It is so hard to decide which photos to order prints of, but I had a fun time and I can't wait until they come back. He also had portraits done in his Halloween costume, but you're going to have to wait for those a little while longer.


I think this one is my favorite because it shows so much personality.
Good thing my nails were painted!

Aw!

Yes he played with the cars the entire shoot, but it made it bearable, so I didn't complain.
Kind of a funny pose there, but still cute.
This one I didn't order and I'm kicking myself, I may just have to do it after all.
And a nice close-up. You can see a small I'm-a-two-year-old-who-never-slows-down bruise on his head so I ordered this one in Sepia.



Comments

joyous said…
Those turned out great!! I love the one of him giving you a kiss. I always come home and realize I've ordered all the wrong pictures. :) Usually I try to take someone with me to help me choose. That first one is also pretty great. What fun!!
The McNews said…
He's such a handsome boy! I'd have problems picking too! I'm terrible about professional photos. It's the journalist at heart. I like the messy snap shots.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!