Happy Halloween

For Halloween this year I took Ryan up to Colin's work to trick-or-treat around the office. He's done this every year and it is a fun tradition they do at Goldman. He only went to Aunt Jessie's and Grandma's for trick-or-treating. I think one more year and he may want to go walking around. How young do you take your oldest out for trick-or-treating? Anyway, Colin and I dressed up for Alisha's "famous couples" party as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. All three of us at the office. Ryan with frosting all over his face.
Ron (Daddy) wearing Sully's hat because he was sick of it.

Daddy helping Sully get a drink of water.
Cheese!

These last two photos are from Alisha's party. We had a great time, thanks Alisha & Jimmy.

Hermione and Ron
Nacho Libre and the Nun girlfriend.

Comments

Rachel said…
Cute costumes, Jen you really look like Hermione! Looks you you had a great Halloween!
CollyWolly said…
In the last photo, when my hair is down it looks good. But I was a fat Hermione for sure.
I love your costumes - that is such a fun idea!!
Becky J. said…
Wow, you guys really do make the perfect Ron and Hermione! I could never make my hair look like hers, even with 2 bottles of hairspray! I'm jealous! :) Glad you had fun!
CollyWolly said…
Should I be embarrassed that I did nothing whatsoever different from my normal 'do? I have bushy hair just like her I guess. Curls are pretty but they sure can be a pain somedays.
joyous said…
I LOVE IT!!! That is so creative and works great for you guys! You both look awesome. What a cute little Sully too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!