Time Off Vacation

sprite

fries
"don't take my picture"
I'm climbing out of my seat now.
Watch me duck away from the camera.


Colin and I have both been "off" from work since Christmas. Well, Colin had to work yesterday, but other than that we've had a nice quiet break at home hanging out with Ryan. The farthest we've traveled was to Provo for an afternoon to get the oil changed at the Ford dealership. We've eaten out a few times and done a few things here and there, but mostly we've tried to sleep in and play with Ryan. It was nice to be off while Stuart and Brooke were out here visiting. Colin has done a lot of X Box playing, and I've made a quilt for the new Baby. I'll have to take some pictures of that.

Here are some pictures from Red Robin. Ry did a good job at this restaurant even though the waitress forgot our table, but Colin will tell you the nightmare that happened when we went to IHOP the other day... What a disaster!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival