Give me two pair, I need two pair

In the past I have blogged about Colin's obsession with Nike Air Force 1's (once, then twice). I don't think I mentioned before that the strangest thing about this obsession is that the shoe cannot be purchased in our place of residence. Its a special shoe that Nike makes and they only sell them in certain places. Salt Lake City is not one of those places, so we've had to reach out to the good old Internet, and wait until we go out of town to buy. I suppose this post will be proof that the obsession has been handed down to me as well. Here is our collection... so far...

My favorite pair. The white, maroon, and tan with hibiscus flowers. I love these and get compliments every time I wear them. Purchased at Nike Town in Las Vegas.


His favorite pair. The green, khaki, and white pair. He's got some nice outfits to complete this pair. Purchased on eBay.




My other favorite pair. The blue, blue, and blue. I love to wear blue so I wear these as often as I can. Purchased at a mall in San Diego. I bought the boys shoes so they were cheaper than the adult sizes!



His other favorite pair. These are a suede tan and they look really nice. I think they are pretty dressy for a pair of sneakers. Purchased in Nike Town, Vegas.




Mine. Tan and light blue. Gotta go for the blue every time! An eBay purchase.






His. These are called wheat on whites. I think its more of a mustard color but anyway... Another eBay buy.







This is my fake pair. They are a clear blue. Don't buy them if you see them online, they're fake. But, at $30, still a fun pair to have. I've only worn them a couple of times and I probably won't wear them much more because they're starting to tear. Of course, eBay.










His fake ones- white with yellow, red, and green. I like them, they're really colorful and kind of fun, but he's actually never worn them. Oh well, maybe we should Ebay them back or something.





And, the classic. His & Hers black on whites. These are what started the whole craze back in March of '06. We got them in Baltimore and I had always wanted to have a set of matching shoes. I thought that was just too cute. We do wear them together sometimes but not as often as I thought.











And last time we were in Vegas, we bought a white on white pair for the boy. We got them big so he could wear them in the summer. He's worn them a couple of times (hence the scuffs) and they're really cute on him.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival