Mess Maker Mess Maker, Make Me a Mess

Ryan has learned the art of mess-making. He's up to it almost every day. I decided I'd document a week's worth of messes.

Sunday- he spilled red Kool-Aid onto the carpet.


Monday- I put him down for a nap in my room and he got into the little bag that I keep all of my extras in. I came in to check on him and he was asleep, but he'd done some damage with my chap stick before falling asleep.


Tuesday- He trashed the living room. This is really a typical mess, he dumps out his cars about three or four times per day.

Wednesday- His bedroom . Another regular, the big Legos dumped onto the floor.




Thursday- the coloring mess. Does he have to dump things out when he plays with them? Apparently so.

Friday- He found my three-whole punch and dropped it, some dots fell out so the thought he'd try it until the punch came apart and there were dots all over the floor. I made him clean this one up. He actually likes using the Dustbuster.






We're getting pretty good at the cleanup song.

Comments

Oh good I'm not the only one sho has a child that loves to make messes. That's cute that he helps you pick up.
joyous said…
Wow! That is some serious talent right there. I'm impressed with his wide range of ability to make a mess out of all sorts of things. :)
Jessica said…
Ryan! You are a Messy Messy Boy!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival