Messy Boy


As you may remember, Ryan is quite a messy boy!
I just had to post the "little" mess I found last week during nap time. I figured he was being quiet because he was sleeping, boy was I wrong! He completely ruined a full tube of Mary Kay lipstick, my brand new eye shadow, my blush, and my mascara! And you would have thought that I yelled at him or maybe even spanked him, but I've been trying to be better about those types of reactions, and I just calmly thought, "great!", grabbed my camera, plopped him in the bathtub, put him down for a nap in HIS ROOM, and quickly uploaded the photos to send to his Daddy at work. Everyone needs a little comic relief at work.
thats the look I get when he knows he is in trouble
but after three or four pictures, he knows mom isn't going to be unbareable
nice artwork on the face there bud

Comments

Teresa said…
Oh what fun!! I'm glad you both survived to tell about it, I don't know if I would have been calm enough to take pictures.
lundparty said…
You are a better mom than me for staying calm,because I certainly wouldn't have. But you really can't pass up an opportunity like that to get those kinds of pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival