Last Weekend

Colin and I attended the BYU season opener last weekend in Provo. The cougars played against Northern Iowa. My parents watched the boys so it was a nice long date for the two of us. It was a great game to watch (at least for me). Colin gets quite emotionally involved in the games. When we were only winning by 10 that was just unacceptable. But I did think that it was strange to see the our team score zero points to their 10 in the second half. In the end, the cougars won 41-17 and it was nice to start out the season with a victory.

side note: I don't like writing game reviews so I'm making Colin do the next one.

Colin and I at the end of the game.
The back of the south scoreboard has been painted with the logo and motto. Pretty sweet looking.
This was Daddy and Evan before the game started. You can really see how red his hair is turning. Call us crazy but we ALL dress up every gameday in cougar shirts. One of my favorite things about football season... buying new shirts.
Daddy and Evan again, this time taking a nap after the game.

Comments

The V-Rod's said…
Go BYU! All the way! love ya. Kat

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan!