Happy Valentine's Day!

With Valentine's Day being on a Saturday this year, it seems to have gone on forever. On Wednesday, Ryan had his school Valentine party.

This is Ryan with his Valentine sack from preschool. He loves going to preschool and I think it is so neat that he gets to participate in all of the fun Holiday celebrations throughout the year.
He was really bummed about me taking his picture, but I knew he was going to tear into his treats right away, so I made him pose anyway.

And then, he got to open his Valentines.


Evan thought it was pretty fun to open Valentines too.

Then on Friday, the boys and I drove up to Colin's work and delivered two dozen mini-cupcakes and a Valentine for Daddy. I'm really bummed that I forgot to take a picture of the gift, or of Colin... There's been a lot going on and it was a pretty busy morning on Friday.

Today is actually Valentine's Day, so I gave the boys their presents this morning.

This was my gift to Ryan. I got him a little puppy because he's been really into the stuffed animals lately. I also got him his own markers to draw with, so he can quit ruining mine. He loves to color and I thought these were just his size. They're called Crayola Pip Squeaks.
I got Evan a little puppy too. I thought I'd get him a blue one. I liked this one, thought he was a cutie!
Colin brought me home some roses after work on Friday. They are really pretty and they smell absolutely fantastic, you can smell them clear across the room!



Later tonight we're going to see a chick-flick in the theater! That's a big deal for us, we usually just rent them. I'm super excited.

Comments

joyous said…
So cute! Looks like you guys had fun!!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival