The New House

The only way I've been able to actually post this week is that I've set my posts to schedule a few days in advance. So that's my secret. I've been absolutely SWAMPED this week with work and trying to get the house done. I'm barely getting things done around here.
Anyway,
Here are some pictures of the new house interior. On moving day, Katie and I were waiting for the Comcast guy and had some time while the house was empty, so we ran around taking pictures. No furniture or decorations, just the bare walls. And occasionally a head or more of Ryan who followed us around the house.


The formal living room (entrance to house).

The house is a multi-level so here is one set of stairs, leading from the dining room/formal living to the upstairs.

Looking down at the kitchen and dining room.
Dining room.
Main bathroom.
Bedroom #1, to be used as an office.
Bedroom #2, to be used as a boy's bedroom.
Master bedroom.
Master bathroom.
Stairs to family room/ garage entrance.
Family room.
Family room from the other direction.
Bedroom #4, in basement. To be used as a guest room.

Bathroom #3 (adjacent to the guest bedroom).
The deck, a view from the dining room.
The backyard.
So, that's the house. We're not settled in all of the way yet, but we'll get there eventually.

Comments

Lex-a-roo said…
It looks a beautiful house. I'm excited for you.
joyous said…
W-O-W!!! There really is a lot of space in your new place. What fun!! Good luck getting settled, I know it's a lot of work.
Laura said…
Looks like a beautiful house. I'm jealous of all the space. Enjoy! :)
YAY congrats on the new house.
Rachel said…
Cute house! I bet you're in heaven!
Unknown said…
Congrats on the new house! I didn't even know! It looks wonderful and spacious.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival